Congratulations on your new puppy! Thank you for choosing us to help protect and care for your new addition to your family.
Our puppy wellness program is designed to help get your puppy started on the right path to a long and healthy life. The first few months are a critical period in your puppy’s development, and we can give you the support and tools necessary to help him or her grow into a well-mannered, healthy dog, including information and advice on nutrition, training, behavior, and socialization.
Our Puppy Care plan includes:
- $15 Examination Co-Pays
- Routine Nail Trims (up to 3)
- Examination with Vaccines (up to 3)
- Core vaccine series ( Distemper, Parvo, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza)
- Rabies Vaccination
- Intestinal parasite screen
- Pyrantel dewormer (up to 3 doses)
- Sentinel Spectrum single dose (heartworm preventative)
- United States health certificate (up to 2)
Our Puppy Care Plus Plan includes everything listed above plus:
- Pre-surgical blood work
- Routine spay or neuter package
We offer Puppy Plans starting as low as $26.00 per month.
For an additional nominal fee you may add on a microchip to any of our puppy plans.
Schedule your puppy for his or her first exam as soon as possible. Until your puppy has received a series of vaccines, he or she is susceptible to many serious but preventable diseases. We will make sure your new dog is protected against rabies, distemper, and parvovirus, among other diseases. Your puppy will also need to be tested and treated for parasites, which are extremely common in young dogs.
We look forward to meeting your new puppy! Schedule your appointment today.